Meet the Lash Ladies
Lorna Colucci - Owner / Licensed Esthetician / Lash Boss - Lashing all day, every day for 4+ years.
1. What is your favorite part of your job? Handing clients the mirror for the first time. And at their first 'fill' appointment hearing how much they love their lashes.
2. Where would be your dream place to live? The Cheese Section of Whole Foods.
3. Speaking of food, what would be your last meal on earth? Linguine ala vongole at Chez Black on the Amalfi Coast. With my husband, who will then offer me his linguine ala vongole.
Rebecca Phippen - Owner / Licensed Cosmetologist / Microblading Master / Lash Slayer - Lashing all day, every day for 6 years
1. What is your favorite part of your job? - Creating and enhancing my clients look. I love corrective work lashes or brows, I love helping my clients find the best aesthetic version of themselves!
2. What is your favorite food? - Ceviche extra cilantro, please!
3. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would be your life quote? - "Everything will be ok, this too shall pass."
Alexandra Sousa - Licensed Cosmetologist / Lash V.I.P. - Lashing all day, every day for 1 year
1. What is your favorite food? - Tacos all the way.
2. What is your weakness? - Shoe Shopping.
3. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would be your life quote? - "Life is short, buy the bag"
Jennifer L. Powell RN - Medical Aesthetic Specialist / Botox - Filler - Laser Maestro
1. What is something most people don't know about you? - I have five incredible kids.
2. What is your weakness? - The salt water and warm weather!
3. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would be your life quote? -"I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea"
Kaila Finn - Licensed Esthetician / Lash Queen for 3 years
Jessica Main - Licensed Cosmetologist / Lash Babe
Nicole Cevoli - Licensed Esthetician / Licensed Cosmetologist / Lash Babe
Karen Conlon - Licensed Cosmetologist / Master Certification for microblading / Certified in paramedical permaent makeup / Lash Babe
Jessica Fonseca - Licensed Esthetician - Lash Babe
Where would you live if you choose anywhere? Cali! I'm thinking L.A.
What's your favorite food? PIZZA!!
What's the best part of your job? Making people feel beautiful - making them feel good about themselves
If you could start a charitable organization, who would it benefit? I would raise awareness and money for brain cancer - someone very close to me is battling that right now.